Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Life

It's been forever since I have actually sat down and wrote anything. I made this blog a couple years ago for a photography class that I enjoyed and once the class was over, so was writing in it. Yet again who has time to write when you sit in class all week, have homework and work a part time job while attempting to have a social life?Well here it goes...
  I always forget how lucky I am to have my friends and family who support me. Plus I have an amazing boyfriend who actually gets me.  I struggle with not being able to control every little aspect of my life and its something that I am starting to let go of. I am taking this summer off of college to focus for once in my life on living... like actually living and having time to enjoy myself.  Besides working part time this summer I plan on doing as many things possible that I have in a list with my boyfriend and with a couple of my close friends.
  This past semester has been hard. College sucks especially when it feels like its all you ever do. I feel like I was fine the first couple months and then it just became so mind numbing that I became unhappy. It built a wedge in my relationship with someone I love and I hate it. I said things that I shouldn't because i was scared and dug myself into a hole. It felt like I couldn't get out, that every time i would start reaching for the top I would get knocked back down. But I got a second chance, a second way to look at all of it. Last semester is over and I get a fresh start. I mean seriously how many people can say that. I am happy. I am honestly for once happy again and I love it. Last night I made dinner for Kyle and we started to talk about playing these video games and I randomly said lets go to target I want to get a mini wii. Luckily he just went along with it and we came home set it up and played this game. The whole time I was playing I felt alive and I know that sounds so weird, because your probably thinking hello you are breathing... but just sitting there next to him on the couch playing this game made me smile inside. I have all of these little  moments with him that makes me so happy sometimes that it reminds me that its always the little things in life.

The little moments in life are the best and they will be the memories that stick with you for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment